• G MICRO SYSTEM is a lens exchange type digital camera
system of LUMIX based on a Micro Four Thirds System
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging
Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European
Union and other countries.
• Four Thirds™ and Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks
or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation,
in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other
• SDXC Logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
• The “AVCHD” and the “AVCHD” logo are trademarks of
Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby
• HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia
Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI
Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
• HDAVI Control™ is a trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
• QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks or
registered trademarks of Apple Inc., used under license
• Adobe is a trademark or registered trademark of Adobe
Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other
• Microsoft product screen shot(s) reprinted with permission
from Microsoft Corporation.
• Other names, company names, and product names printed in these instructions are
trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.
This product is licensed under the AVC patent portfolio license for the personal and
non-commercial use of a consumer to (i) encode video in compliance with the AVC Standard
(“AVC Video”) and/or (ii) decode AVC Video that was encoded by a consumer engaged in a
personal and non-commercial activity and/or was obtained from a video provider licensed to
provide AVC Video. No license is granted or shall be implied for any other use. Additional
information may be obtained from MPEG LA, LLC. See http://www.mpegla.com