Helpline Tel. No.: U.K. 0844 844 3898 R.O.I. 01289 8333
LMost major credit and debit cards accepted.
LAll enquiries transactions and distribution facilities are provided
directly by Panasonic UK Ltd.
LIt couldn’t be simpler!
LAlso available through our Internet is direct shopping for a wide range
of finished products, take a browse on our website for further details.
LUse only the supplied Panasonic AC adaptor PQLV209E.
LThe AC adaptor must remain connected at all times. (It is normal for
the adaptor to feel warm during use.)
Battery installation/Battery charge
LUse the supplied rechargeable batteries (Part No. HHR-55AAAB).
LWhen installing the batteries:
– Wipe the battery ends (S, T) with a dry cloth.
– Avoid touching the battery ends (S, T) or the unit contacts.
– Confirm correct polarities (S, T).
LWhen replacing the batteries:
– USE ONLY rechargeable Ni-MH batteries AAA (R03) size.
– Do NOT use Alkaline/Manganese/Ni-Cd batteries.
(220-240 V AC,
TGA830E(e).fm Page 3 Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:50 AM