▪ This product is warranted as provided by law for a 24 -month period effective from the
date of purchase by the first user.
▪ This warranty covers all material or production flaws excluding: batteries, chargers,
defective parts subject to normal wear & tear such as bearings, brushes, cables, and
plugs, or accessories such as drills, drill bits, saw blades, etc. ; damage or defects
resulting from maltreatment, accidents or alterations; nor the cost of transportation.
▪ Damage and/or defects resulting from inappropriate use also do not fall under the
▪ We also disclaim all liability for any bodily injury resulting from inappropriate use of the
▪ Repairs may only be carried out by an authorised customer service centre for Powerplus
▪ You can always obtain more information at the number 00 32 3 292 92 90.
▪ Any transportation costs shall always be borne by the customer, unless agreed otherwise
▪ At the same time, no claim can be made on the warranty if the damage of the device is the
result of negligent maintenance or overload.
▪ Definitely excluded from the warranty is damage resulting from fluid permeation, excessive
dust penetration, intentional damage (on purpose or by gross carelessness), inappropriate
usage (use for purposes for which the device is not suitable), incompetent usage (e.g. not
following the instructions given in the manual), inexpert assembly, lightning strike,
erroneus net voltage. This list is not exhaustive.
▪ Acceptance of claims under warranty can never lead to the prolongation of the warranty
period nor commencement of a new warranty period in case of a device replacement.
▪ Devices or parts which are replaced under the warranty therefore remain the property of
▪ We reserve the right to reject a claim whenever the purchase cannot be verified or when it
is clear that the product has not been properly maintained. (Clean ventilation slots, carbon
brushes serviced regularly, etc.).
▪ Your purchase receipt must be kept as proof of date of purchase.
▪ Your appliance must be returned undismantled to your dealer in an acceptably clean state,
(in its original blow-moulded case if applicable to the unit), accompanied by proof of