Joule User Guide page 17
CHAPTER 9: Warranty
In the event that warranty service is required, original sales receipt may be required.
The Joule is warranted to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty coverage is
valid to the original purchaser only and proof of purchase will be required.
- 1 year
- 2 years (Europe)
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Normal wear and tear.
• Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper assembly, improper maintenance, or failure to
follow instructions or warnings in User Guide.
• Use of products in a manner or environment for which they were not designed.
The foregoing warranties are in lieu of and exclude all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether expressed or implied
by operation of law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or ﬁtness for a particular purpose. Saris
Cycling Group shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages or expenses in connection with its exercise
products. Saris Cycling Group’s liability hereunder is expressly limited to the replacement of goods not complying with this warranty
or, at Saris Cycling Group election, to the repayment of an amount of the purchase price of the exercise product in question. Some
states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or incidental or consequential damages, so the preceding
limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Warranty service will be performed by Saris Cycling Group or an authorized Saris Cycling Group Dealer. The original purchaser must
provide proof of purchase. Service calls and/or transportation to and from the Authorized Saris Cycling Group Dealer are the
responsibility of the purchaser.
• Saris Cycling Group will have the option to repair or replace any product(s) which requires warranty service.
• Saris Cycling Group will replace any unit that is structurally defective with a new unit or replace the unit with a unit of equal value.
• In the event a product cannot be repaired, Saris Cycling Group will apply a limited credit reimbursement toward another CycleOps
product of equal or greater value.
CycleOps 5253 Verona Road Madison WI 53711 www.cycleops.com 20819a 12/11