FUSE REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Do not use any tools to change the fuse.
• Press the top of the fuse holder down and rotate it
anti-clockwise approx. 30°. Lift the top straight up.
• Remove the fuse and replace if required by one of
the same rating. The silver tip contains a spring
which may fly off when disassembling. The fuse
should be inserted before the spring.
• Place the top of the fuse-holder back on the body.
Press down and rotate the top of the fuse holder
clockwise approx. 30°.
• Failing to press the top of the fuse holder down
prior to rotating it will damage the fuse holder. Use
of pliers to rotate the top may also cause damage.
• Illustration indicates direction that the fuse holder
top must be rotated to reassemble.
m_Quintezz7000_GB_n.pmd 22.12.2005, 14:597