PREPARING YOUR FONDUE FOR USE
•Wash FONDUE POT, FORK HOLDER and FORKS in hot, soapy water. Rinse
thoroughly and dry. CAUTION: Do not wash or immerse the TEMPERATURE
CONTROL PROBE or
•Before using the fondue for the first time, condition the non-stick cooking
surface by lightly brushing the cooking surface with vegetable oil. Heat,
uncovered, to 300
F. Turn to OFF and cool completely. Wipe away excess oil.
HOW TO USE YOUR FONDUE
KNOW YOUR FONDUE
1. Set FONDUE POT on a flat, dry, heat-resistant surface.
2. Set TEMPERATURE CONTROL PROBE to OFF and plug
probe into TEMPERATURE PROBE GUARD (see figure A).
3. Attach magnetic end of cord assembly to the temperature
probe socket (see figure B). This should be done prior
to plugging the cord into the wall outlet. The
magnetic end of the cord is designed to
only go on one way. Be sure the side stating "THIS SIDE UP"
is facing up. Plug cord into 120 Volt AC outlet.
4. Preheat if necessary (follow directions in recipe being used).
Turn TEMPERATURE PROBE DIAL to desired temperature.
INDICATOR LIGHT will go off when selected temperature is
reached. During cooking, the light will cycle ON and OFF to
indicate that the temperature is being regulated.
5. Use the FONDUE FORKS to spear foods for cooking or
dipping. Be careful not to scratch the non-stick surface when placing FORKS in
NOTE: When ingredients are stirred in the FONDUE POT, use plastic, nylon
or wooden utensils to prevent damage to non-stick surface.
6. After cooking or serving, turn TEMPERATURE PROBE DIAL to OFF. Unplug cord
from wall outlet. After FONDUE POT has cooled, remove TEMPERATURE