Rollei Fototechnic GmbH, Salzdahlumer Strasse 196, D-38126 Braunschweig, Tel 0531-6800-0, Fax 0531-6800-243, eMail firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to read all hints and warnings carefully. Improper use may cause batteries
to heat up or explode.
• Exclusively use the types of battery mentioned in this manual.
• Be sure to load the batteries with proper orientation of negative and positive poles.
• Do not expose batteries to fire or high temperatures.
• Never try to recharge, short-circuit or open ordinary batteries.
• Do not mix batteries of different make or age.
• Follow the usual rules for the use of batteries.
• Be particularly careful when using the camera near small children to avoid accidents.
• Always keep batteries and other small objects that might be swallowed out of reach of small
children. Immediately call a doctor if such an object has been swallowed.
• If you have dropped the camera or if it has received a severe blow that might have damaged its
interior components, immediately remove the batteries and do not use the camera any more.
• Do not use the camera if it emits smoke, smell or heat.
• Do not walk or run while looking at the TFT screen.
NEVER try to dismantle your camera! Contact with its electrical circuits may result in electric shock!
Please consult your dealer should the camera every need repairs.
The temperature of the camera will rise during prolonged use.
Take suitable care when using the camera or changing batteries or memory cards.