The power seat controls
are located on the
outboard side of the front
seat cushions. The
horizontal control adjusts
the seat cushion and
the vertical control adjusts
• Move the front of the horizontal seat control up or
down to adjust the front portion of the cushion.
• Move the rear of the horizontal seat control up or
down to adjust the rear portion of the cushion.
• Lift up or push down on the center of the horizontal
seat control to move the entire seat up or down.
• To move the seat forward or rearward, slide the
horizontal seat control forward or rearward.
• To recline the seatback, press the vertical control
rearward. To raise the seatback, press the vertical
control forward. See Power Reclining Seatbacks
on page 1-4 for more information.
The seatback lumbar
support can be adjusted
by moving the control
located on the outboard
side of the seat cushions.
To increase or decrease support, hold the control
forward or rearward. Keep in mind that as your
seating position changes, as it may during long trips,
so should the position of your lumbar support. Adjust
the seat as needed.
2005 - Saab 97X Owner Manual