If your vehicle has a cargo cover, you can use it to
cover items in the cargo area of your vehicle.
To install the cargo cover, do the following:
1. Align the endcap with the pocket in the trim panel
located behind the rear seat.
2. Squeeze the opposite endcap, align it with the
pocket located on the opposite side of the trim
panel and release.
3. Grasp the handle and unroll the cover. Latch the
posts into the sockets on the inside of the vehicle
to secure it.
To remove the cargo cover, do the following:
1. Release the cover from the latch posts and carefully
roll it back up.
2. Squeeze one endcap and remove it from the
pocket in the trim panel.
3. Remove the cargo cover from the other endcap so
that you can remove the shade from the vehicle.
An improperly stored cargo cover could be
thrown about the vehicle during a collision or
sudden maneuver. You or others could be
injured. If you remove the cover, always store
it in the proper storage location. When you put
it back, always be sure that it is securely
Cargo Tie Downs
There may be cargo tie
downs in the rear of your
vehicle that allow you
to strap cargo in and keep
it from moving.
2005 - Saab 97X Owner Manual