bands Digital Clock Radio instruction manual
Important safety instructions
Read and understand all safety and operating instructions before the radio is operated.
Retain instruction: The safety and operating instruction
s should be retained for future reference.
Heed warnings. All warnings on the appliance and operating instructions should be followed.
Follow all operations and use instructions.
Water and moisture: The appliance should not be used near water. Do not us
e near a bathtub, washbowl,
laundry tub, kitchen sink, wet basement, swimming pool, etc.
Unplug the radio from the AC power outlet before cleaning. Use only a damp cloth for cleaning the
of the radio.
Do not place the radio on an unstable cart, s
tand, bracket or table. The radio may fall, causing serious
personal injury and damage to the radio.
Ventilation: This radio should be situated so that its location or position does not
with its proper
ventilation. For example, the radio should
not be used on a bed, sofa, rug or other soft surfaces that may
block the ventilation openings. It should not be placed in a built
in situation like a
that may reduce air
flow through the ventilation openings.
The radio should be op
erated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking
label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your radio dealer or power
Power cords: The power cord should be positioned so it is not walked on, pin
ched, or items placed on top of
it. Pay particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the
unit. Unplug the power cord by gripping the power plug, not the cord. Operate the radio using only the
ype of power source indicated. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult
your dealer or local power company.
Do not overload wall outlets or extension cords. This can result in a risk of fire or electrical shock. Never
bjects of any kind into the radio through opening. The objects may touch dangerous
voltage points or
short out parts. This could cause a fire or electrical shock.
If the radio is left attended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it form the wall o
utlet. This will
prevent damage caused by lightning or power line surges.
If the radio is left
unattended and unused for a long period of time, remove the batteries. The
leak and damage furniture of your radio.
Do not attempt to service the
receiver yourself. Removing the cover may expose you to dangerous
and will void the
Refer all servicing to authorized service personnel.
Object and Liquid Entry
Never push objects of any kind into this radio through opening as they ma
voltage points or short
out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill
any kind of product.