Multiple Phantoms (DMX Control)
1. Fasten the effect light onto firm trussing. Leave at least 1 meter on all sides for air circulation.
2. Always use a safety cable (ordercode 70140 / 70141).
3. Plug the end of the electric mains power cord into a proper electric power supply socket.
4. Use a 3-p XLR cable to connect the Phantoms and other devices.
5. Link the units as shown in (figure 4), Connect a DMX signal cable from the first unit's DMX "out" socket
to the second unit's "in" socket. Repeat this process to link the second, third, and fourth units.
6. Supply electric power: Plug electric mains power cords into each unit's IEC socket, then plug the
other end of the mains power cord into proper electric power supply sockets, starting with the first
unit. Do not supply power before the whole system is set up and connected properly.
Multiple Phantoms DMX Set Up
Note : Link all cables before connecting electric power