86 • UK
Return to contents
AC Mains Charger
Connect the AC power adaptor only to designated power sources as marked on the product. Make sure the cord is positioned so
that it will not be subjected to damage or stress. To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the unit from any power source before
attempting to clean it. The AC mains adaptor must not be used outdoors or in damp areas. Never alter the power cord or plug. If the
plug will not ﬁt into the outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualiﬁed technician.
Only use Snooper approved chargers intended for use with S7000. Other charges may not be designed to the same safety or
We recommend that you fully charge the battery before you use S7000 for the ﬁrst time. A new battery or one that has not been used
for a long time could have a reduced capacity the ﬁrst few times it is used.
Use only Snooper approved original batteries intended for use with S7000. We recommend that only Snooper authorised personnel
replace the battery in your unit. Using other batteries and chargers could be dangerous.
Battery charge time can vary depending on diﬀerent conditions such as operating temperature, application usage patterns, features
selected and voice transmissions when using the Bluetooth functionality.
Disposing of the Battery
Please check with your local waste management service authority regarding regulations for the safe disposal of the battery. The
battery should never be placed in municipal waste. Use a battery disposal facility if available.
Disposal of Old Electrical or Electronic Equipment
This symbol on the product indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead, it shall be
handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical or electronic equipment. By ensuring
this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment
and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this Snooper product. The
recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more detailed information about recycling of this
product, please contact your local waste authority.
● To avoid scratching the touch screen, do not use sharp tools.
● Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with other electrical devices. Electrostatic discharges can cause the touch
screen to malfunction.
● Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with water. The touch screen may malfunction in humid conditions or when
exposed to water.
● Do not allow heavy objects to press against the LCD display. This can cause damage to the LCD screen
● Do not twist the casing of the unit as this can cause damage to the LCD screen
● Do not press too hard when operating the touch screen. If the touch screen is unresponsive please clean the screen with an
approved cleaning solvent ﬁrst and then try again. Pressing too hard on the touchscreen can cause the LCD screen to break.
● Do not drop the device as this may result in damage to the LCD screen.
● Do not strike the LCD screen with a pointed or sharp object. Whilst no visible damage may be observed the LCD display may be
weakened and prone to crack if exposed to low and high temperatures.
PLEASE NOTE: Damage to the LCD is not covered under warranty where: willful or accidental damage has occurred. Use of the
device otherwise than in accordance with the user instructions; any tampering with, or alteration of, the device is made by
anyone other than us.