Edition Chapter Refers to model Page Chapter
Workshop Manual Stiga Park
9.6 Replacement of
The bearing boxes are mounted with th-
rough bolts between the transmission plate
and cover. This ensures a very stable at-
tachment of the bearing boxes.
Dismantling of bearing box
Dismantling of pulley on blade shaft,
see section 9.5.
1. Remove the 8 through screws that hold
the bearing boxes. Do not forget to
remove the screws that hold the guide
blade and lifting lug.
2. Lift off the transmission plate.
3. The bearing boxes can now be dismant-
Assembly of bearing box
1. Replace the bearing box. Do not forget
the protective washer.
Fit the guide pins in the holes. It makes
no difference which way the guide pins
are turned since they are only used as a
guide during assembly.
2. Place the transmission plate in position
and tighten the screws for the bearing
housings, lifting lug and guide blade.
Assembly of pulley on blade shaft, see sec-
Replacement of bearing