Video Photo Music Disk Clear history
NOTE: This menu shows only supported by Smart Player files.
Files with other file extensions may not be displayed, even if they are
saved on the same USB storage device.
Before calling a service technician, review following information for possible causes and solutions for
the problem you are experiencing. If the TV does not work properly after checking it, please contact
your local service line or STRONG dealer. Alternatively, you can send a support mail via our website
Problem Possible cause and solution
No picture, no sound 1. Check if the fuse or circuit breaker is working.
2. Plug another electrical device into the outlet to make sure it is
working or turned on.
3. The power plug is in bad contact with the outlet.
4. Check the signal source.
No colour 1. Change the colour system.
2. Adjust the saturation.
3. Try another channel. Black-white programme may be
The remote control does not
1. Change the batteries.
2. The batteries are not installed correctly.
3. Main power is not connected.
No picture, normal sound 1. Adjust the brightness and contrast.
2. Broadcasting failure may happen.
Normal picture, no sound 1. Press the volume up button to increase the volume.
2. The volume is set to mute, press ! to restore the sound.
3. Change the sound system.
4. Broadcasting failure may happen.
Unorderly ripples on the
It is usually caused by local interference, such as cars, daylight lamps
and hair driers. Adjust the antenna to minimize the interference.