½ tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp. sugar
¼ ground nutmeg
1. Spiralize the pear and apply using the wide ribbon blade. Use
scissors or your hands to break the spiralized ribbons up into
2. Mix the sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon together.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread the
apple and pear chips in a single layer on the sheet.
4. Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
5. Bake in the oven at 150° C for one hour, turning once, or until
dry and crisp.
6. Transfer onto a cooling rack and allow to stand for a few minutes
Spiced Apple and Pear Chips
Sweet yet spicy with a hint of cinnamon