The following basic safety precautions apply when using electrical
1. Read all instructions before first use.
2. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse the mains cord, the
plug, or the motor housing in water or any other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is operated near or by
4. Unplug the unit from the outlet when not in use, assembling and
disassembling, an before cleaning. Make sure the motor stops completely
5. Make sure the supply power is the same as indicated on the rating plate.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or if the
appliance malfunctions or is damaged in any manner.
7. This appliance is intended for household use only. Do not use outdoors.
8. Do not allow the cord to hang over the edge of a table or counter, or touch
9. Do not place the unit on or near a hot gas or electric burner or a heated
10. Do not use the appliance for other than its intended use.
11. Never touch hot parts.
12. The use of accessories not recommended by the manufacturer may
cause fire electrical shock, or injury.
13. Never turn the power on unless the appliance is fully and properly
Save these instructions
The Tristar rice cooker provides a simple, trouble-free method for cooking
perfectly rice. The Warm-function automatically keeps the rice warm, fluffy
and ready to serve for several hours. The large capacity of the rice cooker
makes it possible to prepare rice economically for a family, for a party and for
a bulk cooking for the freezer.