ANTDVBT2/ANTDVBT3 – ANTENNA FOR MOBILE DVB-T RECEPTION
To all residents of the European Union
Important environmental information about this product
This symbol on the device or the package indicates that disposal of the device after its lifecycle could harm
Do not dispose of the unit (or batteries) as unsorted municipal waste; it should be taken to a specialized
company for recycling.
This device should be returned to your distributor or to a local recycling service.
Respect the local environmental rules.
If in doubt, contact your local waste disposal authorities.
Thank you for choosing Velleman! Please read the manual thoroughly before bringing this device into service. If the
device was damaged in transit, don't install or use it and contact your dealer. Contents: 1 x antenna (order code
ANTDVBT2 [window antenna] or ANTDVBT3 [magnetic antenna]), mounting clips (for ANTDVBT2 only) and this
2. Technical Specifications
ANTDVBT2 UHF 470 ~ 860MHz
ANTDVBT3 UHF 470 ~ 650MHz
Connection F connector (converter plugs to IEC connector: order code CF11,
Working Temperature -20°C ~ 75°C
Cable 3C2V, black
VSWR < 1.8
ANTDVBT2 208mm (+/- 2mm) x 49mm
ANTDVBT3 Ø 78mm x 135mm
3. Safety Instructions
• Damage caused by disregard of certain guidelines in this manual is not covered by the warranty and the dealer
will not accept responsibility for any ensuing defects or problems.
• There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Service shall only be executed by a qualified technician.
• Do not watch or operate your monitor while driving.
• Switch off the unit and disconnect from any power source before servicing. Wipe the device regularly with a moist,
lint-free cloth. Do not use alcohol or solvents.
• Note that damage caused by user modifications to the device is not covered by the warranty.
• Keep the device away from children and unauthorised users.