2. Condensation water container
3. Contact pin
4. Door (Door opening can be reversed).
See “Door reversibility” section.
To open the door: pull the handle out.
To close the door: push the door gently until
5. Lint filter
6. Child safety-lock
Using a coin or a screwdriver turn the plastic
screw clockwise by 90°.
Slot vertical: the door cannot be closed.
Slot horizontal: the door can be closed.
7. Inside lamp (if available)
Only comes on when the door is open
(the programme has to be selected).
Light off: the programme selector knob is set
8. Push-button for heat exchanger flap
9. Heat exchanger.
Clean the lint filter at the end of each
1. Pull the filter upwards.
2. Open the filter.
3. Brush lint using a soft brush or your fingertips.
4. Close the filter and push it back well into place.
Filter Indicator light
It warns that the filter is dirty and needs to be
If the laundry is insufficiently dry, check that the
filter is not clogged.
Empty the water container at the end of
each drying cycle
1. Open the flap with the push-push lock by
pressing gently on the right side of the flap
and remove the water container.
2. Empty the water container.
3. When it is empty, push container back into
housing until it clicks.
Water container indicator light
Indicates that the water container is full and
needs to be emptied. The drying programme is
Set programme selector knob to “0”, empty the
water container and restart the programme.
Empty the water container. Turn the programme
selector knob to the line on the left of the
emptying symbol ( )(Start button is pressed).
When the pump cycle has finished, turn the
selector knob to the position where it was when
the drying cycle was interrupted.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DRYER