• Wipe away fluff from the seal and housing
using a damp cloth.
• Flush the heat exchanger under running
• To replace the heat exchanger, insert it into
its bay and lock it in place with the retaining
N.B. The heat exchanger plates may
discolour with use.
5. Wipe away fluff from the door seal and the
inside of the door using damp cloth.
Should your dryer operate incorrectly, check the following points before calling for
a qualified service technician.
Drying is too long / laundry is not dry enough:
• Have you selected the correct drying time or
• Was the inserted laundry too humid
(Washing machine spin speed less than
• Is the lint filter dirty (filter indicator light on)?
• Is the heat exchanger dirty?
• Is the ambient temperature too high?
• After interruption of the mains supply, you
must restart the dryer (Electronic dryer).
The dryer does not operate:
• Is the plug properly connected to the mains
• Is there a power failure?
• Has the fuse blown?
• Is the door well closed?
• Has the drying time or programme been
• Has the Start button been pressed?
Lint filter or water container light on:
• Is the lint filter clean?
• Is the water container empty?
• Is the water container correctly positioned?
• Is the heat exchanger clean?
• Has the pump position (Time-steered dryer)
been selected (See “Water container” section)?
Waterdrops underneath the dryer:
• Is the heat exchanger correctly positioned?
• Has the fluff on the sealing of the heat
exchanger been wiped away?
• Has the fluff on the door seal been wiped
Replacing inside light bulb (if available):
• If the inside lamp does not work, the bulb
may perhaps be faulty.
• Unplug the dryer !
• Open the door and unscrew glass cover
inside the drum.
• Replace faulty bulb with a new one and
screw glass cover back on.
• Replacement bulb: 15W, 220/240 V, E14,
suitable up to 300°C.
Before contacting After-Sales Service
1. Try to solve the problem (see “Trouble-
2. Restart the programme to see if the fault is
If after the above checks your dryer does not
work properly, get in touch with the nearest
After-Sales Service Centre.
• a short description of
• the exact type and
model of the dryer.
• the service number
visible on the right when
door is open.
• Your correct address and telephone number.
TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDE