4. SET THE DESIRED PROGRAMME
GUIDED MODE the button light will guide you through setting
your programme in the following order: selection of programme /
drying time (ONLY if Drying time or Airing programme is selected) /
dryness level (only if selectable/adjustable) / options. As soon as you
conrm a selection by pressing the knob, the button light will jump
to the next step.
• Select programme:
Make sure that the programme button lights up.
Turn the knob to select the desired programme. The indicator next
to the selected programme lights up. Conrm by pressing the knob.
Programme position oers a choice of special programmes,
which you can select by turning the knob; afterwards press the
knob to conrm the selected programme.
Find more information regarding programmes in the Programme
• Select Drying time, if needed
ONLY if you have selected programme Drying time or
Airing, you can set the desired drying / airing time from a minimum
of 10 minutes to maximum 180 minutes (three hours).
Make sure that the Drying time button lights up. Turn the knob to
select the desired drying / airing time. Conrm it by pressing the
• Set dryness level, if needed
If you want to change the dryness level, make sure that the
Dryness level button lights up. Turn the knob to select the desired
dryness level, then press the knob to conrm.
• Select options, if needed
• If you want to select additional options, make sure that the
options button lights up. The options which are selectable
for your programme are indicated by lighting arrows
Turn the knob to select the desired options. The symbol of the
selected option blinks. To conrm it, press the knob.
Some options / functions can be selected by directly pressing the
Refer to section OPTIONS, FUNCTIONS AND INDICATORS for more
After you have switched on the dryer, you are not forced to follow
the GUIDED MODE.
It is up to you which order you choose to set your programme. To do
a setting, rst press the relevant button, then turn the knob to
select, and nally press the knob to conrm.
The variety of options and dryness levels depends on the
programme selected. Therefore it is recommended to start your
setting with selecting the programme.
5. START PROGRAMME
• Press and hold Start/Pause until the button lights up solidly;
the drying process starts.
• The duration can be recalculated and adapted in the course of
the programme. During such phases, an animation occurs on the
6. CHANGE THE SETTINGS OF A RUNNING PROGRAMME, IF
You can still change some settings after a programme was started:
Adjust drying time (only if programme Drying time or Airing is
Adjust or cancel “Finish in”, if a delay was selected and started
Add or cancel an option, provided the progress of the programme
still allows it.
• Press the relevant button. The selected setting will blink for a few
• While blinking, you can adjust the setting by turning the knob. If
the value or setting stopped blinking, press the button again.
• Press the knob to conrm the modication. If you do not conrm,
the modication will be conrmed automatically – the modied
setting will stop blinking.
The programme will continue automatically.
To change the settings of a running programme or delay, you can
• Press Start/Pause to put the running programme on pause
• Change your settings
• Press Start/Pause again to continue the programme.
7. RESET A RUNNING PROGRAMME, IF NEEDED
• Press and hold the On/O button until the display indicates
that the programme is cancelled.
8. SWITCH OFF THE DRYER AFTER PROGRAMME END
• The display indicates that the cycle has nished. Press On/
O to switch o the dryer. Open the door and take out your
• The dryer will switch o automatically in about a quarter of an
hour after programme end, to save energy.
• If not switched o right after programme end, the dryer will
tumble the laundry for about 10 minutes, to prevent creasing.
The display shows an animation.
9. EMPTY WATER TANK / CLEAN DOOR FILTER / CLEAN
• Refer to section CARE AND MAINTENANCE.