Cupboard dry (dry enough to be placed in a
cupboard at the end of the drying cycle)
Extra dry (maximum dryness level)
and conrm by pressing the knob.
OPTIONS WHICH ARE SELECTABLE WITH THE OPTIONS
Helps to prevent creasing if you cannot unload the laundry
soon after programme end.
The dryer starts to tumble the laundry periodically a few
minutes after programme end. This tumbling will last up to
approximately 12 hours after end of the programme. You
can stop it at any time by switching o the dryer with the
Not combinable with Steam option.
Enables a more gentle treatment of the laundry by reducing
the drying temperature.
Not combinable with Rapid and Steam option.
Enables quicker drying.
Not combinable with Gentle and Steam option.
End of cycle signal
To switch on and o the signal tone at the end of the
To lock the keys and the knob of the control panel against
To lock the keys:
• The dryer must be switched on.
• Press and hold the Key lock button « until the
button lights up. Knob and keys are locked now.
Only the On/O button works.
If you switch the dryer o and on again, the key lock will
remain active until you unlock it.
To unlock the keys:
• Press and hold the Key lock button until the button light
Moves the start of your programme to a later time.
Choose a delay up to 23 hours.
• Select programme and options.
• Press the Start delay button « – the Start delay symbol on
the display blinks.
• Turn the knob to select a delay up to 23 hours, which will
be shown on the display. Conrm the desired delay by
pressing the knob. The Start delay symbol on the display
lights up solidly.
• Press Start / Pause - the display shows the countdown of
the delay until start of the programme. The Start / Pause
button lights up. A sound by activation of the pump may
• After the delay has expired, the dryer starts automatically.
The display then indicates the remaining programme
To cancel the Start delay
• Press Start / Pause to cancel the start delay (and press Start
/ Pause again to start the selected programme immediately).
Water tank full
(=> empty water tank)
Bottom lter clogged
(=> clean bottom lter).
Door lter clogged
(=> clean door lter)
In case of any failures, refer to section
TROUBLESHOOTING in the USE AND CARE GUIDE.