Door filter, water container or bottom filter indicator lamp on:
• Door filter clean?
• Water container empty?
• Water container correctly positioned?
• Bottom filter clean and correctly positioned?
Water droplets underneath the dryer:
• Bottom filter correctly positioned?
• Any lint on the bottom filter seal removed?
• Any lint on the door seal removed?
• Water container positioned correctly?
• Dryer levelled?
If, after carrying out the above checks the malfunction persists or appears again, turn the dryer
off and call the After-Sales Service (refer to guarantee).
• The nature of the fault.
• The dryer type and model.
• The service code (the number after the word Service on the adhesive rating plate) on the lower side
of the door opening.
• Your full address and phone number.
Whirlpool Europe s.r.l.
Viale Guido Borghi 27
21025 Comerio (VA)
EC Declaration of Conformity
• This dryer has been designed, constructed and distributed in compliance with the safety
requirements of EC Directives:
• 2006/95/EC Low Voltage Directive.
• 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.