Yarvik smartphone manual
• Do not use your Smartphone device while walking. Listening to music with headphones or watching the
LCD screen while walking may lead to an unexpected accident and result in personal injuries.
• Using connected headphones on the Smartphone device for too long and/or setting the audio volume up
too high when using headphones may cause serious hearing damage.
• Avoid strong beating of or to the product.
• Don’t operate the touch screen of the Smartphone device with sharp objects, as this may result in
scratching the screen surface.
• Only use permitted batteries, chargers and accessories with your Smartphone device. The use of any other
products with the device can be dangerous and may violate the warranty regulations.
• Only use a slightly wet cotton cloth to clean the device, and only use water to wetten the cotton cloth. The
Smartphone device should not be cleaned with any sort of (glass) cleaning aid.
• If radio interference with other devices occurs while using your Smartphone device, do not use the wireless
functionality. Use of the wireless functionality may cause a malfunction of the devices, resulting in an
• In some situations or environments, the use of the wireless functionality might be restricted by the
proprietor of the building or responsible representatives of the organization, for example on board airplanes,
in hospitals or in any other environment where the risk of interference with other devices or services is
perceived or identified as harmful. If you are uncertain about the policy applying to the use of wireless
functionality in a specific organization or environment, you are encouraged to first ask for authorization prior
to switching it on. Consult your physician or the manufacturer of personal medical devices (pacemakers,
hearing aids, etc.) regarding any restrictions on the use of wireless functionality.
• If using wireless functionality near a pacemaker, make sure it is at least 19 inches / 50 cm away from the
• Due to the transmission and reception properties of wireless communications, data can occasionally be lost
or delayed. This can be due to the variation in radio signal strength that results from changes in the
characteristics of the radio transmission path. Yarvik will not be held responsible for damages of any kind
resulting from the delays or errors in data transmitted or received via wireless functionality, or failure of
wireless functionality to transmit or receive such data.
• If the equipment does cause harmful interference to radio/TV reception, which can be determined by turning
the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
following measures: reorient or relocate the receiving antenna, increase the distance between the sender
and the receiver, consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Yarvik will not be
responsible for any radio/TV interference nor for any other undesired effect.
Wireless LAN Security
Creating security settings for the Wireless LAN is extremely important. Yarvik assumes no responsibility for