Yarvik smartphone manual
For detailed information, visit http://safetravel.dot.gov/whats_new_batteries.html.
Yarvik Smartphone device
• Yarvik is not responsible for any interference that you may experience or that may be caused when
operating this device.
• Warning: This apparatus must be earthed.
Opening or dismantling the main unit or any of its accessories, for whatever reason, could lead to damages
that are not covered by the guarantee.
• To avoid electrical shock, do not open the cabinet. Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
• To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose your Smartphone device or any of its accessories to rain or
• Do not use or store your Smartphone device in a location subject to heat sources, such as radiators or air
ducts; direct sunlight; excessive dust; moisture or rain; mechanical vibration or shock; strong magnets or
speakers that are not magnetically shielded; excessively high and low temperatures; and high humidity.
• Turning off your Smartphone device with the power button does not disconnect the device completely from
mains voltage. To disconnect it completely, unplug the AC adapter or the power cord from mains. The
socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
• Audio and picture distortion may occur if this equipment is positioned in close proximity to any equipment
emitting electromagnetic radiation.
• This apparatus is also designed for IT power system with phase to phase voltage 230V, for customers in
• Observe the following precautions to provide adequate air circulation and to ensure normal reliable
- Do not use the Smartphone device and/or the AC adapter while covered or wrapped in cloth. Ensure the
AC adapter operates in a clear environment.
- Turn off the Smartphone device before putting the device into a bag or a carrying case.
• Do not use your Smartphone device directly on your lap. The temperature of the base of the unit will rise
during normal operation and over time could result in discomfort or burns.
• Do not use your Smartphone device while walking. Listening to music with headphones or watching the
LCD screen while walking may lead to an unexpected accident and result in personal injuries.
• Using connected headphones on the Smartphone device for too long and/or setting the audio volume up
too high when using headphones may cause serious hearing damage.
• Avoid strong beating of or to the product.
• Don’t operate the touch screen of the Smartphone device with sharp objects, as this may result in
scratching the screen surface.