Mainnce & Care
Rotating brush and drive
Check your vacuum cleaner’s rotating floor
brush and drive belt regularly for debris, wear
or damage. Debris can wrap around the brush
and hamper its ability to effectively clean
1. Unplug cleaner from electrical outlet.
2. Recline handle and turn vacuum cleaner over
so the underside of the vacuum is accessible.
3. Remove the seven screws as shown with a
Phillips head screwdriver. Lift the brush cover off.
4. Check air passageway for obstructions.
Remove any debris from this area and the
5. Clean debris from the motor pulley and drive
6. Check drive belt carefully for wear, cuts or
stressed areas. If any damage is present, discard
old drive belt and replace.
7. Reassemble brush cover by securing the front
first and then replacing the screws.
If your vacuum becomes clogged the vacuum
brush roll may turn off to prevent further dam-
age. Follow these steps to reset the brush roll.
1. Turn the brushroll switch to the off position.
2. Turn the vacuum off.
3. Unplug vacuum cleaner from electrical outlet.
4. Check for clogs around the brush roll.
5. Once the brush roll is free of debris, locate
the red reset button on the back lower right
of the vacuum.
6. Press the red button to reset.
7. Plug in the vacuum
8. Turn on the vacuum
9. Turn on the brushroll switch
10. Recline vacuum to continue cleaning with
the brushroll turned on and rotating.
Find Replacement Filters online at
Replacement Brush roll: #1604411
Replacement Belt: #1604406