Mainnce & Care
Cleaning the inner cyclone
1. Remove the inner cyclone by pulling up
and separating it from the container.
2. The inner cyclone may be wiped clean
with a damp cloth. Make sure all parts are
dry before replacing.
3. The screen can be removed, by separating
it from the cyclones. Pull down to remove
and rinse with warm water. Let the screen
completely dry before replacing.
4. Reassemble container and place back
Replacing the post-motor filter
1. Press red filter release button, which is
visible when the dirt container is removed
from vacuum base.
2. Remove the filter cover.
3. Remove the post motor filter by grasping
each side of filter and pulling out.
4. If the post motor filter appears dirty,
replace with new post motor filter (#12118).
NOTE: For optimal performance it is
recommended that you clean and replace
filters every 3-6 months.