Copies of the I/B. Please reproduce them without any
changes except under special instruction from Team
International USA. The pages must be reproduced and folded
in order to obtain a booklet A5 (+/- 148.5 mm width x 210 mm
height). When folding, make sure you keep the good
numbering when you turn the pages of the I/B. Don’t change
the page numbering. Keep the language integrity. Print only
what is inside the frame.
7 DG 33761 – 120501
Back cover page (last page)
Assembly page 7/32
• Place the steam nozzle around the heating element, large size on
• Place the food in the different steaming baskets. Do not add
seasoning, herbs etc. until cooking has been completed.
Note: if steaming meat, place it in the bowl at the bottom, so that it is
closest to the water
• Always place the drip tray onto the water tank before adding a
• Note: each bowl is numbered 1, 2 or 3 on its handle. Always
place the steaming bowl #1 at the bottom (#3 would be the
bowl always placed at the top)
• If using more than one tier, place steam bowl #2 on top of steam
bowl #1; and then, optionally, place steam bowl #3 on top of #2,
ensuring the jags at the base of each bowl fit into the grooves of
the container below it.
Caution: always use the side handles to move the baskets. Pay
attention during the positioning of the baskets because if they are
not placed correctly, steam may escape through the side of your
appliance and may burn you.
• Place the lid on the upper basket. Make sure the holes in the lid
are not blocked, as the steam must be able to circulate and
escape. DO NOT OPERATE THIS APPLIANCE UNCOVERED - STEAM IS
GENERATED DURING USE.
• Plug the power cord into a wall outlet
• Turn the control know / timer to the correct time setting for the
food you wish to steam (see the Cooking Guide below). The pilot
light will light on. If the cooking time is less than 10 minutes, please
turn the dial past 10 minutes and then turn it back to the desired
• When the cooking time has elapsed, the bell will sound, and the
pilot light and the heating element will shut off. Unplug the power
cord and, using mitts or gloves, lift the lid and steam bowl
carefully, taking care to avoid facial or hand contact with the
steam. Warning: steam can cause scalding and burns!