v1.1, March 2008
See the support information card that shipped with your product. By registering your product at http://
, we can provide you with faster expert technical support and timely notices of product
and software upgrades.
NETGEAR, INC. Support Information
Phone: 1-888-NETGEAR, for US & Canada only. For other countries, see your Support information card.
© 2008 NETGEAR, Inc. NETGEAR and the NETGEAR logo are registered trademarks, and RangeMax and Smart
Wizard are trademarks of NETGEAR. Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and
Windows NT are registered trademarks and Windows Vista is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Other brand and
product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. Information is subject to change
without notice. All rights reserved.
Statement of Conditions
In the interest of improving internal design, operational function, and/or reliability, NETGEAR reserves the right to
make changes to the products described in this document without notice. NETGEAR does not assume any liability that
may occur due to the use or application of the product(s) or circuit layout(s) described herein.
Use the following safety guidelines to ensure your own personal safety and to help protect your system from potential
To reduce the risk of bodily injury, electrical shock, fire, and damage to the equipment, observe the following
• Observe and follow service markings.
- Do not service any product except as explained in your system documentation.
- Opening or removing covers that are marked with the triangular symbol with a lightning bolt may expose you to
electrical shock. Only a trained service technician should service components inside these compartments.
• If any of the following conditions occur, unplug the product from the electrical outlet and replace the part or contact
your trained service provider:
- The power cable, extension cable, or plug is damaged.
- An object has fallen into the product.
- The product has been exposed to water.
- The product has been dropped or damaged.
- The product does not operate correctly when you follow the operating instructions.
• Keep your system away from radiators and heat sources. Also, do not block cooling vents.
• Do not spill food or liquids on your system components, and never operate the product in a wet environment. If the
system gets wet, see the appropriate section in your troubleshooting guide or contact your trained service provider.
• Do not push any objects into the openings of your system. Doing so can cause fire or electric shock by shorting out