Original instructions 9
• Use and store this machine indoors and in a dry environment, 0
°C to 60 °C.
• Only use outlet socket for its intended use.
• Do not leave the machine when it is plugged in. Unplug from the
socket when not in use and before maintenance.
• Do not use with damaged cord or plug. To unplug grasp the plug,
not the cord. Do not handle plug or cleaner with wet hands. Turn
oﬀ all controls before unplugging.
• Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close a door
on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or cor ners. Do not run
cleaner over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, ﬁ ngers and all parts of the body away
from ope nings and moving parts. Do not put any objects into
openings or use with opening blocked. Keep openings free of
dust, lint, hair, and anything else that could re du ce the ﬂ ow of air.
• This machine is not suitable for picking up hazardous dust.
• Do not use to pick up ﬂ ammable or combustible liquids such as
gasoline, or use in areas where they may be pre sent.
• Do not pick up sharp objects such as needles or pieces of glass.
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as ciga-
rettes, mat ches or hot ashes.
• Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
• Do not use the machine without dust bag and ﬁ lters properly ﬁ t -
• Use only original dust bags, original ﬁ lters and original accesso-
ries from your local dealer. Use of unauthorized dust bags and
ﬁ lters will void the warranty.
• If the cleaner is not working properly or has been dropped, da m-
a ged, left out doors, or dropped into water, re turn it to a service
center or dealer.
• If foam or liquid escapes from the machine, switch oﬀ immedi-
• Operators shall be adequately instructed on the use of these
• This machine is for dry use only.
• No changes or modiﬁ cations to the mechanical or electrical
safety devices should be made.