IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus with water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including ampliers) that produce heat.
8. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
9. Only use attachments/accessories specied by the manufacturer.
10. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specied by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
11. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
12. Refer all servicing to qualied service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
13. No naked ames, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
WARNING: This equipment must only be connected to USB 1.1 or 2.0 type ports.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The lightning ash with arrowhead symbol, within equilateral triangle,
is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous
voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufcient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert
the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.