Compliance Information Statement: Declaration of Compliance procedure
Product Identication: Novation Launchkey Keyboard
Responsible party: American Music and Sound
Address: 4325 Executive Drive
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept
any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
To the User:
1. Do not modify this unit! This product, when installed as indicated in the instructions
contained in this manual, meets FCC requirements. Modications not expressly approved by
Focusrite may void your authority, granted by the FCC, to use this product.
2. Important: This product satises FCC regulations when high quality shielded cables are
used to connect with other equipment. Failure to use high quality shielded cables or to
follow the installation instructions within this manual may cause magnetic interference with
appliances such as radios and televisions and void your FCC authorization to use this
product in the USA.
3. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.