How to proceed if ...
...you want to
correctly care for
and clean your
Clean the filter at the end of
• Open the door.
• Pull the filter upwards.
• Open the filter.
• Brush lint using a soft brush or your fingertips.
• Close the filter.
• Push the filter back into place.
Empty the water container at
the end of each drying cycle.
• Pull the handle to remove the water container.
• Empty the water container.
• Replace the water container when empty by
back in place.
Clean the heat exchanger at
least every month.
(For further information see
chapter “Heat Exchanger” in
the Instructions for Use).
• Remove fibres in and around the water
evacuation hole at least once per month.
...you want to check
the dryer yourself
(If your machine is not
please check the
following points before
phoning for the
customer service – also
refer to relevant chapter
in the instructions for
Drying takes too long / laundry
is not dry enough.
• Has the correct drying programme been
• Was the inserted laundry too wet (washing
machine spin speed less than 1000 rpm)?
• Is the lint filter dirty (filter indicator light on)?
• Is the heat exchanger dirty? (for more
information, refer to the instructions for use)
• Is the room temperature too high?
• Are the “End” “ ” and “Anti-crease”
“ ” indicator lamps lighting up? The
drying cycle is complete and the laundry can be taken out.
• If the drying result does not meet your
expectation, select a more dry programme.
The dryer will not operate
(after a power failure, always
press the “Start (Pauze)”
• Is the plug properly inserted into the mains
• Is there a power failure?
• Has the fuse blown?
• Is the door properly closed?
• Has a drying programme been selected?
button been pressed?
• Has the start-delay option been selected?
• Is the dryer overloaded? Please remove a part
of the load.
Lint filter or water container
indicator lamp on.
• Is the lint filter clean?
• Is the water container empty?
• Has the water container been inserted correctly?
• Is the heat exchanger clean?
Water droplets underneath
• Has the heat exchanger been inserted correctly?
• Has any fluff on the heat exchanger seal been
• Has any fluff on the door seal been wiped away?
• Has the water container been inserted
Replacing the drum light bulb
• If the inside lamp does not work, the bulb may
•Unplug the dryer.
• Open the door and unscrew the glass cover
inside the drum.
• Replace the faulty bulb with a new one and
screw the glass cover back on.
• Replacement bulb: Philips 15W, 230/240V, E14.
All programme sequence
• Service call necessary.
If the fault is still present once the above checks have been undertaken or should the fault occur for a second time, switch the machine off.
Please contact your After-Sales Service representative (for more information, refer to the warranty manual).
Please have the following details ready when calling your after-sales service representative:
• The nature of the fault.
• The dryer type and model.
• The service code (the number after the word Service on the adhesive rating
plate) on the right-hand side when the door is open.