Using the Fan Speed
Adjusting the Fan Speed
• Press FAN SPEED button repeatedly to adjust
the fan speed.
Display Screen Speed
Medium - High
Medium - Low
- Natural Wind
• The fan speed of Natural Wind adjusts
• The fan speed icons are displayed on some
• Indoor unit display is displayed only 5 seconds
and return to the setting temperature on some
Using the Air Flow Direction
This function adjusts the direction of the air flow
) button repeatedly and select
the desired direction.
( ) to adjust the direction of the
air flow automatically.
• Adjusting the air flow direction horizontally
may not be supported, depending on the
• Adjusting the air deflector arbitrarily may
cause product failure.
• If you restart the air conditioner, it starts to
operate with the previously set direction of air
flow, so the air deflector may not match the
icon displayed on the remote control. When
this occurs, press
adjust the direction of the air flow again.
• This function may operate differently from the
remote control display.