• This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and
Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
• By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by
inappropriate waste handling of this product.
• The packing box may be fully recycled as confirmed by the recycling symbol.
Disposing of packaging and old Dryer:
• The dryer is built from reusable materials. The dryer must be disposed of in compliance with local
waste disposal regulations.
• Before disposing, cut off the power cable so that the dryer cannot be connected to the mains.
• The symbol on the product or on the documents accompanying the product indicates that this
appliance may not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable
collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. Disposal must be carried
out in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal.
• For more detailed information about treatment, recovery and recycling of this product please
contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you
purchased the product.
4000 107 29923