• Do not touch frozen food or the metal parts in the freezer
compartment with wet or damp hands. It may cause frostbite.
• Do not place glass containers, bottles or cans (especially those
containing carbonated drinks) in the freezer compartment, shelves
or ice bin that will be exposed to temperatures below freezing.
• The tempered glass on the front side of the appliance door or the
shelves can be damaged by an impact. If it is broken, do not
touch it with hands.
• Do not place heavy objects on top of the door in door .
• Do not use the door in door as a chopping board and ensure it is
not scratched by a sharp tool, as this may cause appliance
• Do not hang from the appliance door , storage room, shelf or fridge
door in door or climb up into it.
• Do not store an excessive amount of water bottles or containers
for side dishes on the door baskets.
• Prevent animals from nibbling on the power cable or water hose.
• Do not open or close the appliance door with excessive force.
• If the hinge of the appliance door is damaged or operates
, stop using the appliance and contact an authorized
• Do not clean glass shelves or covers with warm water when they
• Never eat frozen foods immediately after they have been taken
out in the freezer compartment.