SECTION 7 - ROuTINE SERvICINg INSTRuCTIONS
BOILER UPPER & LOWER FRONT PANEL REMOVAL / REPLACEMENT
FAN AND VENTURI ASSEMBLY REMOVAL AND CLEANING
1. Disconnect the electrical leads from the fan.
2. Undo the gas pipe union connection to the
3. Remove the extended nut on the fan
4. Lift off fan and venturi assembly.
5. Inspect the injector for blockage or damage.
6. Inspect fan outlet sealing gasket and
replace if necessary.
1. Lift the lower front panel access panel.
retain the two screws and hinge the lower front panel down
into the service position.
panel and remove.
4. Hook the upper panel onto the top retaining clips.
previously removed ensuring a good seal is made.
6. Swing the lower front panel up and retain with the two
7. Close the lower front panel access panel.