• Install your dryer in a room which is not subject to
• Remove the protective foil from the control panel.
• Level the dryer adjusting the four feet.
• Should the room temperature rise above 35°C
during the operation of the dryer, please ventilate
• Before running the first cycle ensure water
container and heat exchanger are correctly
• If possible use the pipe supplied to drain the water
directly to a drainage system (see chapter
• Take care not to trap the mains cable between the
dryer and the wall.
Your dryer can be stacked on top of your washing
machine, using the stacking kit AMH 542, which is
available from your dealer.
Minimum housing dimensions:
Width: 600 mm
Height: 850 mm
Depth: 600 mm
• The electrical connection has to be carried out
in compliance with local regulations.
• Information on the permissible operating
voltage, the power consumption and the
required fuse protection is given on the rating
plate on the back of the dryer.
• The earthing of this dryer is compulsory by law.
• Do not use extension cords or multiple
• Before any maintenance on the dryer,
disconnect it from the mains supply.
• Do not operate the dryer if it has been damaged
during transport. Contact a qualified service
• In case of replacement of mains cable contact
a qualified service technician.